Students are encouraged to work during their free time. Part-time employment in the big corporates, IT sector, marketing agencies, HR firms etc of Sector V provide students with valuable commercial experience relevant to their studies. And it often leads to full time employment on completion of the course.
Part-time work and vacation work can also provide the opportunity for a student to be largely financially independent if they wish.
So as to ensure that students who wish to find work are able to do so the College runs a Placement Cell, with full time staff who are employed to find work for students, provide references, advise on employment issues etc. This service is provided by the College completely free of charge. The only condition is that students who use the Placement Cell service must be attending their classes regularly.
- The students fill up a Placement request form confirming that they require assistance in their placement.
- The resumes of students are being submitted at the Placement Cell.
- The Placement office coordinates in bringing interested companies to the campus.
- The companies visit the campus on a mutually agreed date and conducts Aptitude Test/ Group Discussion/Personal Interviews as part of their selection procedure. Some organizations also call the short listed candidates for a further round of interviews to their organizations.
- The Company is expected to furnish the final list of selected candidates as soon as possible after the completion of the selection procedure