A. Classroom Learning -
- The teaching material will be presented in an audio-visual format through lectures and modern case-based training
- Cases will be used to develop an understanding of the international context's influence on industry analysis, analyzing resources and capabilities, analyzing the international economy and modes of finance, and developing business strategies for competitive advantage.
- The infrastructure of the classroms would ensure that candidates are provided with a conducive and comfortable environment for learning and interactive participation.
- The entire curriculum is conducted as per the leading standards of corporate hospitality.
B. Distance Learning -
- This is the online e-learning mode of the course.
- Registered candidates are provided with a unique id and password which grants them access to the exclusive Knowledge Center of the Institute.
- The Knowledge Center is the complete depository of all study-materials and presentations which are available to registered candidates in a user-friendly format to facilitate easy learning.
- The candidates will be provided with the facility of interacting directly with the course facilitator in case of any query during the tenure of the course.
- In addition, the candidates may write to the course director directly for any assistance regarding the understanding and assessment of the course.
- This will be valid for a period of 3-months during which the candidate can login as per convenience and as many number of times and desired.
- In case the candidate desires to pursue the course offline, the course contents may be forwarded in the digital form on a CD for easy access. However, this may be subject to certain restrictions, which may be notified upon further query.
- Upon successful completion of the training period, the candidates are assessed and awarded the certificate, provided they qualify with a certain minimum score.