- Engineers and Science Graduates can be prospective patent agents besides being the inventors.
- Students in Research Programmes can participate in the patenting of pioneering breakthroughs,.
- Lawyers will be equipped to assist the client in advising, protecting and managing the client's IP portfolio.
- Chartered Accountants will find it as a value addition in valuing their client's intellectual property.
- Company Secretaries can be the key player by communicating the fair value of company's IP to stake holders.
- Scientific Officers in R&D are always inventing and innovating, which calls for proper documentation and
protection of the IP at stake. A chemist or an engineer may find the practice of patent and trade secret law to be the most rewarding way to use their professional ability.